Setting up a portal account:
- You will receive a message in your e-mail box from Raleigh Endocrine Associates asking you to create a portal account. If you have not already recieved an invite, please let our office know you would like a portal account on your next visit or call our main office line at 919-876-7692.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration:
- #1 Choose a login method on the registration screen. Use one of the IDs you already have for Google, Yahoo, Facebook or Windows Live. If you do not already have one of these accounts, you will be prompted to create a FMH account for a login.
- #2 Accept the agreement to share your email/username. This is solely for the purpose of authenticating your online health record account. Your email will never be shared or sold.
- #3 Enter your Invitation Code. This is the last four digits of your social security number. If Raleigh Endocrine Associates does not have your social security number on file, your invitation code will be your four digit year of birth. Click “Agree” to the release of information.
- You will then be ready to access and manage your personal health record in a secure online environment 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, from any computer, smartphone or tablet!
Once your account is set up:
Our system will be notified that your portal account exists letting the staff know you are ready to receive portal communications.
- You will be receiving e-mails asking you to log into your account and view any messages sent by our practice or your provider or our staff.
- Simply click on the link and it will take you to your messages, or log into your portal account.
You can log in directly to the follow my heatlh portal by clicking here:
PLEASE NOTE: Please e-mail our support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call support at 1-888-670-9775 for any questions or technical issues with your portal account. You may also find the answer to your questions at support.followmyhealth.com. All portal communication will be handled in the order received.