Raleigh Endocrine Associates is contracted with most major commercial insurance and Medicare Replacement plans.
We will accept all insurances, but may be considered “out-of-network” for any non-contracted carriers. All charges are subject to deductible, co-pay, co-insurance and out of network benefits, if any. All claims will be filed as a courtesy to any insurance company when presented with a current and valid insurance card.
All patients without insurance are expected to pay in full at the time of service without exception. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Due to the number of new plans available on the market and the constant changes in insurance carrier policies, Raleigh Endocrine Associates will not guarantee insurance coverage or payment for any service. Patients are responsible for understanding their own coverage, co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles and any referral or other requirements. You will be solely responsible for all unpaid balances. Raleigh Endocrine Associates will file with your insurance based on the information you have provided at the time of service. We will make reasonable efforts to address denied claims.
- You will be asked to show your current medical insurance card at every visit. New patients will also need to show a valid government-issued photo ID. New patients who do not present an insurance card will be asked to pay in full at the initial visit. Existing patients with insurance who do not present a current insurance card may be asked to sign a waiver accepting full responsibility for any charges related to services provided on that date, should your insurance not be able to process your claim, or if we are unable to file a claim due to not having your current and correct medical insurance information.
- Your specialist co-pay is expected in full at the time of service without exception.
- If you have an insurance plan that requires a referral, you will need to present a printed copy of the referral at check-in. If you do not have your referral, you will be asked to sign a waiver accepting full responsibility for any charges related to services provided on that date.
- You will be notified of all balances unpaid by your insurance. All unpaid balances, after two monthly billing statement cycles, may be referred to a collection agency.
- For Diabetic Patients: Please complete these items 1-2 days before your appointment— Download your glucometer readings or bring a written log. If you have a pump, download your current pump settings and download your pump or sensor results to bring with you.