Raleigh Endocrine Associates is contracted with most major insurance plans including: Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cigna, Medcost, Medicare, Tricare Select, and United Healthcare. We also accept most major Medicare Advantage Plans including: Aetna Medicare, Blue Medicare, Humana, and United Healthcare.
We will accept all insurances, but may be considered “out-of-network” for any non-contracted carriers. All charges will be subject to deductibles and out of network benefits, if any. All claims will be filed as a courtesy, to all insurance companies when presented with a current and valid insurance card.
All patients without insurance are expected to pay in full at the time of service without exception. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Due to the number of new plans available on the market and the constant changes in insurance carrier policies, Raleigh Endocrine Associates will not guarantee insurance coverage or payment for any service. Patients are responsible for understanding their own coverage, co-pays, deductibles and any referral or other requirements. You will be solely responsible for all unpaid balances. Raleigh Endocrine Associates will file with your insurance based on the information you have provided at the time of service. We will make reasonable efforts to address denied claims.
- At each visit, you will provide your current and correct insurance information. You will be asked to show your current insurance card at every visit.
- New patients will also need to show a valid government-issued photo ID. New patients who do not have a card will be asked to pay in full at the initial visit.
- Existing patients with insurance who do not present a card will be asked to sign a waiver accepting full responsibility for any charges related to services provided on that date. Claims rejected due to incorrect or incomplete information provided by the patient will be the patient’s responsibility.
- If you have an insurance that requires a referral, you will need to present a printed copy of the referral at check-in. If you do not have your referral, you will be asked to sign a waiver accepting full responsibility for any charges related to services provided on that date.
- You will be notified of all balances unpaid by your insurance. All unpaid balances will be sent to collections 90 days from receipt of the explanation of benefits.